Thursday, April 1, 2010

Catching up...

Ok... I'm so far behind, I'll start with an update here, then I'll catch up with everything since the beginning of February.
  • See my knee update here
  • I'll post a bunch of photos I took since February 3rd
  • During the entire month of March, I spent every Tuesday and Thursday evening, after patrolling all day, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., in an EMT refresher class
  • I continued working with and showing homes and land to many of my real-estate clients
  • My 7th season as a ski patroller ended last Thursday, March 25th
  • Last Saturday evening, my wife, Fran, and I attended the Mt. Mansfield Ski Patrol 75th Anniversary Celebration at Spruce Camp at Stowe Mountain Resort. More than 300 people were there, including most of the current and past patrollers from 30 to 40 or more years ago! More here.
  • I took my EMT recertification exam (written and practicals), with many of my fellow patrollers, this past Monday, March 29th
  • I received my Happy Letter from VT EMS yesterday -- I passed with a score of 87%. My EMT license is now valid for another 2 years, until the end of February 2012
  • I'm now going to focus my time exclusively on local-area real estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment