Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year's Eve

Here it is, January 8th, and I've finally found some time to get back to posting. I've just finished my 4th week on Ski Patrol (3 days per week) and am in the middle of all the details behind selling a home after the P&S has been signed, but prior to the expiration of contingencies (Attorney Review, Property Inspection, Radon, Water Potability, etc., etc.)

I patrolled on New Years Eve, and two photos I took have been nagging at me, because I like them so much and have been looking forward to getting them posted. Ski Patrol is responsible for riding all the lifts and checking all the trails prior to each day's opening. And, at the end of the day, the Patrol "sweeps" all the trails. That is, we ski all trails, with a sometimes complex pattern of checkpoints, to ensure that no guests have been left behind.

New Year's Eve - Morning Trail Check - 8:17 a.m.

New Year's Eve - At the end of Sweep - 4:58 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment