Monday, March 9, 2009

Where Have I Been?

This past Saturday, one of my faithful readers commented on my lack of postings for the last two weeks. He reminded me that if I don't post regularly, I'll lose those followers who come here, perhaps even every day, expecting to find something new. He's right and I know it.

I apologize and I won't make any excuses. Instead, I'll offer you the chance to 'win' one of two Stowe Mountain Resort vouchers for:
  • an adult one-day lift ticket (Voucher #1); or,
  • 50% off one adult one-day lift ticket (Voucher #2.)
Here's how:
  1. Voucher #1 is available for non-Vermont residents. Send me an eMail with your name and mailing address.
  2. Voucher #2 is available for Vermont residents. Send me an eMail with your name and mailing address.
The 10th eMail I receive for each voucher wins it. If I don't receive at least 10 entries for each voucher by 5:30 p.m. on March 13th, then I obviously need more readers (would you spread the word?) and the winner for each voucher will be drawn at random from the entries received. And, please, only one entry per person.

There's still more than one month of skiing to go -- and March is typically our snowiest month! Hope to see you on the hill...

No comments:

Post a Comment