Monday, November 3, 2008

Getting Ready to Launch Stowe Patrol

Thanks for stopping by. I'm getting ready to launch, so please check back soon. In the meantime, here's what you can expect, based on what I do around here.

I'm currently the real-estate marketing manager at Spruce Peak at Stowe Mountain Resort; I've been here for a bit more than a year and a half. I'm a licensed real-estate salesperson, which was a requirement for my position. And, I'm about to begin my sixth year as a member of the Mt. Mansfield Ski Patrol, here at the resort. I've lived in the Stowe area for almost five years, having decided to make a major lifestyle change after living in a South Shore suburb of Boston since 1980. I traded Rt. 128 for Stowe's Mountain Road -- I am living the dream!

This blog will be about the lifestyle that is living in northern Vermont. I'll tell you what I know and experience as:
  • a local resident;
  • the Spruce Peak at Stowe real-estate marketing manager, which, at the moment includes whole-ownership and fractional-ownership opportunities at Stowe Mountain Lodge; and,
  • a sixth-year ski patroller at the resort.
I'll tell you about my favorite places in town: where to eat, drink, shop, and get your skis tuned. I'll tell you about the Lodge, its restaurant (Solstice,) its spa and wellness center, and what you can expect as a guest as well as an owner. And, if it turns out that you're looking for a second or vacation home, I'll tell you with whom you should speak. I'll also tell you about Spruce Camp, the new base lodge on the Spruce side of the resort, and the winter cottage, which serves as the Golf cottage during the other three seasons. And, I'll pepper my posts with my photographs, which I've been shooting around the resort for the last five years.

I'm going live with this blog soon; I hope you'll come back. And when you do, please post your comments. If you'd prefer to communicate with me directly, you can always send me eMail

No comments:

Post a Comment